By purchasing Templategum, you agree to be bound by the terms of this license agreement. Find out what you can and cannot do with the files you’ll get after making a purchase.
Do not publish the files online, give them away for free, or use them in a product that you are selling.
By purchasing Templategum (“Item”) you are being granted a license to use this file for specific uses under certain conditions. This license allows the user to use the digital work (the “Item”) on an ongoing, non-exclusive, and global basis. The End Product may be sold, licensed, sublicensed, freely distributed, or any combination thereof using the Purchased Items in any number for yourself or your clients.
One of the following is an end product :
For an Item that is a template, the End Product is a customized implementation of the Item. For example, the item is a package of starter template kit for Elementor and the End Product is your unique finished web app design.
You are allowed to :
- Create End Products for clients or personal projects.
- Create an End Product for personal or commercial use.
- Combine the Item with other works to create a derivative work. The works that result are subject to the terms of this license.
- This is a ‘multi-use’ license, which means you may use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects.
You are not allowed to :
- Share the item link on the web or distribute
- Place any of Item design files into the End Product as it is
- Redistribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. This includes using the Item to create a template for another platform or software (e.g Adobe XD, Webflow, Tailwind). You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item.
- Re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- You must not permit an end-user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- Publish the item in your team library or give edit permissions to other people, because it’s only a single-user license.
Returns and refund policy :
Since client happiness is important to us, we work hard to deliver the best goods and services. Please be aware, though, that once a purchase has been made, we do not offer refunds after a purchase has been made. We are confident that this will assist you comprehend the characteristics and advantages of our product and enable you to make an informed choice.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions or issues regarding your purchase; we’ll do everything we can to help. We value your patience and assistance.
Other license term
- For some items, the author may have used a part that was obtained from another source under a different license, such as an open-source, creative commons, or someone else’s permission. If so, the author will specify the component in the item’s downloaded files or on the item’s description page. That component will be covered by the other license rather than this one. The remainder of the item will be covered by this license.
- The item’s creator retains ownership of the item, but he or she offers you a license under these conditions. This license is a contract between you and the Item’s author. Neither the person issuing you the license nor is Templategum a party to this license.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please email us at email@example.com